This is the tutorial for my Naughty or Nice? gift tag and gift card holder.
To make the Gift Tag :
- I inked up my Inkadinkado Christmas stamps in Black
A gift from my blog friend Kirsty
- Randomly stamped on a piece of 2.5"x3" paper
- Inked up again in Bamboo, stamped and cut out 2 smaller pieces
- Assembled the smaller pieces on top and glued on two charms
- Glued onto a tag and tied on some ribbons
To make the Gift Card Holder :
- Cut out this template from a 5.5"x 3.5" paper
- Each smaller tab is 0.25" wide - apply glue on 2 tabs indicated
- Assemble into a holder with holes in the front and back for the handle
- Use brads to secure a 0.5"x4" handle to the holder
- Use jump rings to attach charms to a chain and secure around the handle
And there you have it a completed gift tag sitting pretty in it's bag holder.
Merry Christmas to All !!