March 05, 2011

Sandy's Challenge #3

Welcome to my third challenge. This month I hope to inspire you with a fresh, fun and cute photo. You can pick from a variety of elements for your project. Some options are :
  • feature some fun little animals
  • use any combination of green, yellow, brown and white
  • play with stripes and/or pokka dots


    If you need some more inspiration take a look at this post.
The Prize :

Brittny LeJeune, who's my fellow Best Creation Designer, will be our challenge judge. She will pick her favourite entry to win this prize - 20 pcs of 6"x6" papers (5 pcs from each collection :
Let's Party, Bunny Love, Safari Girl, Safari Boy).


The Nitty Gritty :
  • any type of handmade project - layout, mini-album, card, altered object, ATC, home decor, sew item
  • you can link up new or old projects (even those created before Mar 2011)
  • multiple entries welcomed
  • feel free to combine your entry with other challenges
  • mention Sandy's Challenge #3 if you can
  • link up by 31 March
  • the winner will be announced on 7 April
  • I'll ship the prize worldwide

    Hope you'll play along and have fun creating !!

31 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh how FUN!!!

Michelle said...

Oh this sounds like fun, time permitting I will join in.

Michelle :-)

P.S. That photo is a cake right?? Amazing!

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Fun! Enjoy.

Lilly... said...

I´m in! Whit my yellow bird house! :))

NickelNook said...

Hi Sandy! Thanks so much for letting me know about your wonderful challenge! Hope you have a happy day!...Nancy :o)

Jeanne said...

Thanks for letting me know about your challenge!
I added my link :)
Have a great weekend!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fun challenge, I think I am going with stripes and dots!

BearFamily said...

Great challenge, I might join, have to search for the right colors. And thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, always appreciated !
Astrid.

Marie Levite said...

Sweet challenge!

2amscrapper said...

Love your fun project!

mustikmonkeys said...

The cake is soo cute! And the challenge sounds fun too :)
P.s: Congrats on winning the two peas sassafras challenge!!

Louisa May said...

oh wow, that inspiration box is too cute !!

Front Porch said...

What an amazing piece of inspiration! I just love those colors!!!!

Laurel said...

Fun challenge!

Lisa Atha said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for inviting me to participate on your blog challenge! I'll be back to visit again soon.

Lisa

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Thanks for inviting me to join your challenge! I've bookmarked in my challenge blog folder.

Hugs,
Wendy

Farah Muzaffar said...

Hi Sandy

I Participate in your party...
Hope you will enjoy your visit if you can spare a little bit to see some napkin folds

http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Debbie Gaydos said...

What a FUN inspiration piece! Thanks for the invitation to play along, Sandy! :)

thestampingbug said...

What a deelish inspiration piece. Thanks for checking out my project and inviting me to join the fun!

Kerry

Linda said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know about your challenge!
I have addrd the link as requested.
Lucky you to be in Singapore, such a great place, one that I was lucky enough to visit twice :)
Linda

Mazlina said...

Thanks for the invite Sandy.. a wonderful blog you have here... I've linked my layout here.. really perfect for your challenge.. :)))

Lynn said...

Thanks for the challlenge invite Sandy. Great idea. Have linked to my box here.

Emma H said...

Thanks for the tip, I have entered my card!

colette said...

sandy, thank you for inviting me in. beautiful, beautiful stuff you've made. i'm going to spend some time browsing your blog. i linked up a project and hopefully i have time to finish another project i'm working on.

Mary Jo said...

Fabulous challenge!! ;)

Mary Jo said...

Fabulous challenge!! ;)

Patricia said...

Hi, Sandy! Wow! Love your blog! Thank you so much for the comment. I linked up the post of the mini album I did from going to the zoo, but couldn't get the thumbnail to work. Thank so much for asking me to join in!

2amscrapper said...

Great challenge, Sandy, certain to put everyone in the mood for spring!

Tammy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

♥Silvana♥ said...

Just found your blog thanks to the BC mini blog hop....great blog I put it in my fav challenge blogs...this sounds so muach fun
I'll se what I come out with =) thanks

daphnieteo said...

it's great that you let us share our past projects! cute challenge btw (: